Interested? Email us at ambit[email protected]
VIVITAL is a software solutions firm that helps companies achieve more powerful situations and more meaningful outcomes with their Salesforce.com investments. The operations team is passionate about inventing, building, and delivering solutions that impact everyday lives, and that help people to build stronger and more effective relationships between their employees, customers, and communities.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Solutions Analyst to join our growing team. The Solutions Analyst is responsible for learning the business of our customers, documenting critical processes and requirements, and developing successful technical solutions and recommendations. Analysts are also expected to get excited about Salesforce.com and how it can take care of customer needs in amazing ways. This is a creative role (with multiple promotion paths) that requires fantastic listening and speaking skills, a high degree of curiosity and ingenuity, and an excitement for coordinating action across multiple teams and conversations.
Create Critical Project Documentation and Assets
- Document current and future state customer processes and data patterns
- Analyze customer processes and data to identify gaps, risks, and opportunities
- Document project solution features, stories, requirements, and success criteria with stakeholders
- Store, organize, and own all project documentation and artifacts
- Capture meeting notes and track issues in support of the Project Manager and Solutions Lead
Develop Technical Solution Prototypes to validate early design thinking
- Participate in solution design sessions and provide recommendations to internal project leads
- Leverage Salesforce.com technologies to build and demonstrate live solutions, during the design and implementation phases
- Document and socialize user experience wireframes with project stakeholders
Own and Deliver Customer and Project Research Items
- Assist with client presentations and proposal creation as required
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Participate with team members and customers on new ideas and innovations
Coordinate with VIVITAL teams to ensure effective overall delivery
- Support Project Manager in delivery tasks
- Support Solution Lead in implementation of early prototypes
- Support the Sales team with customer-facing presentations and proposal content creation
MEASUREMENT AND SUCCESS
In addition to maintaining professionalism, enthusiasm, and generally expected work performance levels, successful candidates will be measured by the answers to the following questions:
- How accurately do they listen to and document customer processes and conversations?
- Is their Salesforce.com knowledge progressing and can they effectively demonstrate and use the platform?
- How well can they think through customer situations and provide creative insights and ideas?
- How well do they accept assignments and deliver on their promises?
- Excellent communication and other customer-facing skills
- Strong writing skills (note taking, formal writing, and presentation creation)
- A curious and adventurous spirit that works independently and asks lots of questions
- 1 – 2 years working in a professional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functionally with other leaders and peers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
NICE TO HAVES
- Salesforce.com or other development platform experience
- Entrepreneurial mind set
About the Candidate
The successful candidate will represent VIVITAL’s core values with enthusiasm and a service-based mindset. Our team members are self-directed and aggressively pursue the achievement of personal and organizational goals, while remaining open to listening, learning, and creativity. New ideas and personal flair are welcome and encouraged. High energy is valued, but it is not enough. We want someone who wants to drink the Kool-Aid, contribute to a thriving culture, and help us build a great company by being…
Open to seeing new things
Inspired by the things we see
Willing to commit to the things we want to create
Connected to people that we learn and create things for and with