We are hiring an excited, thoughtful, and disciplined Project Manager to oversee and manage multiple, client-facing projects and initiatives. This role will report directly to the CEO and coordinate with client project managers and stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of VIVITAL solutions. This role will be responsible for producing continual client satisfaction with project execution and communications, as well as for capturing and socializing issues, concerns, and other information that could be relevant to project or client concerns.
- The degree to which projects fulfill on customer and project objectives (both business and technical)
- The quality, completeness, timeliness, and reliability of project documentation, calendars, communications, budgets, and other project elements.
- How effectively project risks and issues are anticipated, documented, socialized, and resolved
Candidates MUST possess hard skills in the domain of project management and maintain a PMP certification, but should be able to offer more than plan management and scheduling. A successful candidate will be willing to participate fully in projects and move proactively in both organic, small-team environments and in large-scale, highly structured corporations. In alignment with our core values of Leadership, Commitment, and Ambition, candidates must become a part of client situations, rather than simply performing tasks within them. If you’d like to join a dynamic and fast-growing team of ambitious solution providers, we hope you’ll apply for this exciting role at [email protected]
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive, well-documented project plans and artifacts
- Managing delivery scope and risks throughout the project life cycle
- Becoming an expert in client processes, data, and current solutions (Learn how the business works)
- Researching and socializing potential impacts to the project, based on parallel projects and activities
- Surfacing new information, requests, and risks to internal and client leadership
- Working with the development team to estimate, assign and manage project tasks
- Tracking budget performance and team member burn rates
- Working in both highly structured and organic environments
- Project management experience delivering successful, large-scale software development projects
- Experience working with distributed development and QA teams
- Experience running Business and/or IT projects with multiple stakeholder involvement and comfortable working directly with business users and management
- Solid understanding of the practical application of Agile development methods
- Experience in guiding the technical delivery of software, from development to testing and release
- Exposure to a variety of Project Management methodologies
- Comfortable working in a fast changing environment.
- Project Management Certification
- Five (5) or more years of experience in an IT project manager role