Interested? Email us at [email protected]
VIVITAL is a software solutions firm that helps companies achieve more powerful situations and more meaningful outcomes with their Salesforce.com investments. Our operations team is growing fast and delivering transformational and innovative solutions to clients across all industries. Right now, talented new team members are shaping the way VIVITAL is attacking the market and we need more help.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Technical Solutions Lead to join our growing team. The Technical Solutions Lead is accountable for the overall technical quality and value (relevance to objectives) for all customer-facing deliverables and solutions. This is a player/coach role that requires a high-level of hard skills, the ability to listen to, think about, and solve customer problems creatively, and the willingness to coordinate action and articulate concepts across multiple teams and conversation streams.
Leverage Salesforce.com and related products to create effective technical solution designs
- Invent and document appropriate technical solutions to be implemented by the development team
- Create platform and data integration solutions between Salesforce and customer or partner systems
- Assist with client presentations, demonstrations, and proposal creation as required
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
Provide consistent technical quality, across solution development, testing, packaging, and delivery
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions, using best practice configuration and coding techniques
- Implement integration solutions using API, OData, ETL, Batch Processing, and other models
- Debug and resolve technical challenges and issues during development, delivery, and support phases
- Provide necessary guidance to junior team members to follow Salesforce best practices
- Perform code reviews and certify code produced by the development team
Provide subject matter expertise on current and emerging Salesforce.com products and architectures
- Develop and demonstrate best practices for implementing new and existing Salesforce technologies
- Pursue and achieve new Salesforce.com certifications and support others who pursue them
- Participate with team members and customers on new ideas and innovations
- Communicate effectively with internal and client teams to address technical and functional gaps
Coordinate with VIVITAL teams to ensure effective overall delivery
- Analyze customer processes and requirements to identify technical gaps and new opportunities
- Provide level of effort and timeline estimates for implementations
- Assist the sales team with customer-facing presentations and proposal content creation
- Deliver status updates to VIVITAL leadership on project challenges and technical opportunities
MEASUREMENT AND SUCCESS
In addition to maintaining professionalism and generally expected work performance levels, successful candidates will be measured by the answers to the following questions:
- How well do our solutions utilize the capabilities and best practices of technical platforms?
- How effectively and consistently do we implement, test, and deliver our solutions to customers?
- How confident are our customers in the completeness, accuracy, and value of our solutions?
- How well are we demonstrating leadership and creativity our solutioning processes?
- Excellent business acumen and experience with complex processes and corporate structures
- Salesforce Certifications in multiple Salesforce Clouds, Platforms, or related products
- Strong experience with Salesforce Lightning technologies
- Strong experience with Salesforce Communities
- Strong experience with the technical architecture and systems and/or data integration
- Strong experience with data modeling and object or service-oriented design
- Additional language experience (in addition to Apex), such as Java or C#
- 5 – 10+ years demonstrated experience in delivering high-quality, customer-facing solutions
- Core knowledge in Agile and traditional development process methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functionally with other leaders and peers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
NICE TO HAVES
- Code management and lifecycle technologies (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA or similar)
- Additional platforms: MuleSoft, Informatica, Pardot, Box.com integration, SpringCM, etc.
About the Candidate
The successful candidate will represent VIVITAL’s core values with enthusiasm and a service-based mindset. Our team members are self-directed and aggressively pursue the achievement of personal and organizational goals, while remaining open to listening, learning, and creativity. New ideas and personal flair are welcome and encouraged. High energy is valued, but it is not enough. We want someone who wants to drink the Kool-Aid, contribute to a thriving culture, and help us build a great company by being…
Open to seeing new things
Inspired by the things we see
Willing to commit to the things we want to create
Connected to people that we learn and create things for and with